Saturday, August 7, 2010

Williams, AZ

We're in an internet cafe in picturesque Williams, AZ on Route 66, just west of Flagstaff. It's pouring rain. We arrived here around 10:30 last night, hungover from Vegas and unbearably hot. We decided to just eat a can of beans and sleep in the van and it was pretty comfy. We woke up this morning to the sound of rain beating on the roof of the van and a train honking and then passing right by our windows. This place is so cute! There's a thrift store I want to check out before we head out.
There's no pictures because the battery died on the camera and with everything that we possess packed into the van and trailer, I couldn't find the charger. We have to work on our organizational skills. Also, my computer is from the 1900's (no joke) and I can't handle how long it takes to upload photos. We'll just upload them all when we get to Indiana at Josh's mom's house so until then you'll have to just read what I say and take my word for it.
We're headed up to the Grand Canyon today, then back down to Flagstaff and maybe Sedona tomorrow before we set up camp in the Petrified Forest. At least, that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment