Monday, December 19, 2011

Lone Wolf Tattoo, Bellmore, NY


This past week I made a trip down to New York to gild a sign for Lone Wolf Tattoo in Bellmore, Long Island. I took the Bolt Bus down from Boston in true journeyman style with my sign kit and pattern in tow. Upon arriving in Manhattan, I met up with my friend CJ and stayed with him the first night. CJ joined me on the Long Island Railroad and helped out with applying the pattern. In return I showed him how the gilding process works. For the next few nights I stayed in Brooklyn with my friend Nicki and made the trip out to Bellmore for the rest of the week. I had a great time hanging out with everyone at the shop and gett'n a real Long Island experience! 





9 comments:

  1. I just bought a place I'd like to turn into a bar/grill and I think your signs have just the right amount of edge and class I'd like in mine. Know where I can find similarly lettered signs in Salt Lake City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that door looks great with the gold leaf on it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the signs pictured in this article. They suit the business and it's clientele. Signs with some classic elements are fun.

    Norah Chandler | http://visualidsource.com/p-work-signage.php?id=Dimensional

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! The business signs look sharp and professional. That looks like a tattoo parlor I'd check out (and I'm pretty picky). The signage makes all the difference.

    Sal Wesson | http://www.signcentric.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really worked hard for this! The Tattoo looking awesome.. Have you ordered this to Brooklyn signs or any other company?? I have a great experience with them in sign making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good Neon Signs can give us many benefits. Because we can promote our business or shop or can offer something by this Neon Signs. It is so easy and beautiful. This blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete