Monday, December 19, 2011

Lone Wolf Tattoo, Bellmore, NY


This past week I made a trip down to New York to gild a sign for Lone Wolf Tattoo in Bellmore, Long Island. I took the Bolt Bus down from Boston in true journeyman style with my sign kit and pattern in tow. Upon arriving in Manhattan, I met up with my friend CJ and stayed with him the first night. CJ joined me on the Long Island Railroad and helped out with applying the pattern. In return I showed him how the gilding process works. For the next few nights I stayed in Brooklyn with my friend Nicki and made the trip out to Bellmore for the rest of the week. I had a great time hanging out with everyone at the shop and gett'n a real Long Island experience! 





7 comments:

  1. Magnificent example of sign's great work.

    Kawna Signs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a place I'd like to turn into a bar/grill and I think your signs have just the right amount of edge and class I'd like in mine. Know where I can find similarly lettered signs in Salt Lake City?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that door looks great with the gold leaf on it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the signs pictured in this article. They suit the business and it's clientele. Signs with some classic elements are fun.

    Norah Chandler | http://visualidsource.com/p-work-signage.php?id=Dimensional

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The business signs look sharp and professional. That looks like a tattoo parlor I'd check out (and I'm pretty picky). The signage makes all the difference.

    Sal Wesson | http://www.signcentric.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really worked hard for this! The Tattoo looking awesome.. Have you ordered this to Brooklyn signs or any other company?? I have a great experience with them in sign making.

    ReplyDelete